Descend into the World of Warcraft and join thousands of mighty heroes in an online world of myth, magic, and limitless adventure. Explore jagged, snowy peaks; vast mountain fortresses; and harsh, winding canyons. Witness zeppelins flying over smoldering battlefields; battle in epic sieges — a host of legendary experiences await. Enter the World of Warcraft…
World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) set in the Warcraft universe. It is developed by Blizzard Entertainment and contains 3 expansion packs: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
As of 2010, World of Warcraft has more than 12 million monthly subscribers, and currently holds the Guinness World Record for the world’s largest and most popular MMORPG. It also continues its further story development throughout its franchising, other than online media, such as Warcraft novels, comics, manga, RPG books, TCG, and board games.World of Warcraft provides a constant stream of variety for the player, the combat system isfast, inter-changeable and action-packed! battles that are fun and intense, whether you’re fighting alone or in a group. Blizzard well and truely hit gaming gold when they made World of Warcraft…(betacritique.blogspot.com)
is the first expansion pack for the MMORPG World of Warcraft. It was released on January 16, 2007
“Not even two weeks in, and it’s happened again. We’re absolutely hooked on Warcraft. We play it before work, after work, and all weekend. We check the auction house as soon as we wake up…” (UK, January 26, 2007)
Several years have passed since the Burning Legion’s defeat at Mount Hyjal and the races of Azeroth have continued to rebuild their once shattered lives. With renewed strength, the heroes of the Horde and Alliance have begun to explore new lands and broken through the Dark Portal to investigate the realms beyond the known world. Will these heroes find friends or foes? What dangers and rewards lie in wait beyond the Dark Portal? And what will they do when they discover that the demons they thought vanquished have returned to renew their terrible Burning Crusade?
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is the exciting new expansion to Blizzard’s award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It expands the game by tremendous bounds, adding new races, lands, Battlegrounds, professions and items, and more. Here is just a partial list of what you can expect from the World of Warcraft expansion:
- An increase in the level cap to 70
- Two new playable races, including the magical Blood Elves
- New starting zones in Quel’Thalas and beyond
- The entire new continent of Outland, reachable through the Dark Portal
- Many new high-level dungeons to explore in Azeroth, Outland, and elsewhere
- New flying mounts in Outland
- Many new and dangerous monsters, including epic world bosses
- Hundreds of new quests
- Hundreds of new items
- A new profession: Jewelcrafting
- Socketed items
On June 28, 2011, Blizzard released The Burning Crusade for free to all users who purchased the original game.
You’ve turned the tide against the demonic evils of Outland. Now the Lich King.
The second expansion released was World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King. The highly anticipated expansion was released in November 2008 and at the time was the fastest selling game of all time shifting over 2.8 million copies in 24 hours.
Let’s get this out of the way: Wrath of the Lich King is an expansion, not a brand-new game, and at its core the game is still WoW - anyone who was expecting otherwise is in for a disappointment. However, with Lich King,World of Warcraft is by leaps and bounds the best it has ever been.
As with the first expansion, The Burning Crusade, Blizzard has retooled and streamlined the different character classes, though this time around the changes are significantly more sweeping and dynamic than they had been in Crusade. It isn’t just the classes that are seeing changes, though: Blizzard has taken up the chisel to overhaul the game’s core mechanics, and the game is better off for it.
The meat of WotLK is the brand-new continent of Northrend, where the eponymous Lich King, Arthas, set up his headquarters after the end of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Northrend’s various locales provide hunting grounds for adventurers of level 70 and above, eventually leading players directly to Arthas’ proverbial doorstep. It cannot be stressed enough – Northrend is absolutely beautiful. Sure, the WoW engine has never been exactly top-of-the-line, but Blizzard keeps pushing its own envelope, and compensates for lackluster technical specs with absolutely fantastic art direction. From the towering cliffs of Howling Fjord to the luminescent foliage of Crystalsong Forest, WotLK looks great (and is a welcome change from the bleak, war-scarred landscapes of Outland). (escapistmagazine.com)
- Rise as the Death Knight – Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft’s first Hero Class. Create a new Death Knight character with a starting level of 55 and break the chains of the Lich King to forge your own destiny.
- Battle to Level 80 – Power your way through new quests and dungeons as you seize ever greater abilities. Assault the terrifying Wrath Gate, war in Wintergrasp, uncover the secrets of Dalaran reborn, and much more.
- Brave the Lich King’s Domain – Discover the harsh, icy continent of Northrend, the bleak heart of the Lich King’s empire of undeath.
- Lay Siege to your Enemies – Command mighty siege engines to bombard your enemies and lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.
- Charge Your Enemies on Multi-Passenger Mounts – Let your friends call shotgun as you storm Azeroth on War Mammoths, the Mekgineer’s Chopper, and other multi-passenger mounts.
Azeroth’s face is forever changed in a massive attack of mythical proportions, and the world as we know it will never be the same. The level cap has been increased to 85, and WoW Insider will be taking you every step of the way – no worgen is too big, no goblin too slimy. We’ve got it all!
A cataclysm is coming to Azeroth, a fire that will burn the land, changing it forever. World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm is a new expansion for the massively popular massively multi-player online role-playing game World Of Warcraft.
World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm is a must-buy for any players of the game, offering massive amounts of new content to expand the world.
Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.
Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.
- Adventure as one of two new races - the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
- Level Cap Increased to 85. Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
- Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
- Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great Sunken City of Vashj’ir beneath the sea.
- Enjoy more high-level raid content than previous expansions, with optional more challenging versions of all encounters.
- Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.
- Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
- Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
- Archaeology. Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
- Flying Mounts in Azeroth. Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms like never before.
Are you ready to be a Panda? You’ve got a few months to prepare before Wow’s next big expansion arrive. Mists of Pandaria introduces a new race, the Pandaren, a new starting zone based on the back of a huge turtle, new mounts, new quests, new skills, a new class.
Unleash the Secrets of a Lost Continent. Shrouded in fog since the world was sundered more than ten thousand years ago, the ancient realm of Pandaria has remained unspoiled by war. Its lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains are home to a complex ecosystem of indigenous races and exotic creatures. It is the homeland of the enigmatic Pandaren, a race that celebrates life to the fullest even while under siege by an ancient menace.
The new continent reveals itself to a broken world just as the Alliance and Horde are spiraling ever closer to a war that will consume all of Azeroth. Will the mists of Pandaria part to reveal the world’s salvation? Or will the battle to control this rich and breathtaking new land push the two mighty factions over the brink of war and into total annihilation? The answers await within Pandaria’s mysterious shores!
New features in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria:
- New Playable Race – the Pandaren: World of Warcraft’s first neutral race, will you decide to side with the Alliance or the Horde?
- New Playable Class – Monk: Unlock the secrets of Pandaren martial arts and do battle as a damage dealer, healer, or tank.
- Level Cap Increased to 90: Learn potent new spells and abilities while exploring uncharted zones and taking on challenging new content.
- New Zones: Explore the lush Jade Forest, treacherous Kun-Lai Summit, and other exotic areas of Pandaria designed for high-level characters, and uncover the mystery of the Wandering Isle.
- Scenarios: Join up with some friends to achieve a common goal, such as mounting a defense against invading monsters, in a flexible new type of PvE challenge.
- Dungeon “Challenge” Modes: Master the ultimate 5-player time trial and earn prestige rewards in a new dungeon mode that will put your resolve and coordination to the test.
- Pet Battles: Challenge other players’ companion pets with your own collection in a new tactical mini-game, and find out who’s king or queen of the pint-sized battlefield.
- New Talent System: Customise your character to suit your play style with the newly overhauled and improved talent system.
The maximum level in the original World of Warcraft was level 60.
This was raised to:
- 70 with the first expansion, The Burning Crusade (On June 28, 2011, Blizzard released the game for free to all users who purchased the original game.)
- 80 with the second expansion, the Wrath of the Lich King
- 85 with the third expansion, Cataclysm
- 90 with the fourth expansion, Mists of Pandaria
(thanks for info – eu.blizzard.com, game.co.uk, pc.ign.com, betacritique.blogspot.com, eshop.macsales.com, joystiq.com, pcgamer.com, us.battle.net)
How to purchase World of Warcraft CD Key?
The safer and easier way to pay online and purchase your World of Warcraft & CD KEY World of Warcraft 60 Day Pre-Paid Time Card EU PC
The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
Why you should buy World of Warcraft key at BuyGameCode?
You will receive your CD key instant after the payment, you don’t need to wait for shipping, just pay and play.
You will receive a picture/scan of the original box. This proves your 100% ownership of the World of Warcraft key in any case.
The scan is sent by email as well as kept in your orders archive so you can return to it anytime in the future.
Why is better World of Warcraft CD key than a DVD?
Download Protection You will always have the option to re-download your games.
No More Disks No more lost, scratched or broken games – EVER.